Registration Now open for 2020/21 year
NOW OFFERING PILATES AND YOGA CLASSES STARTING THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Tuesday 8:30 - 9:30 am (no registration required)
Thursday 8:30 - 9:30 am (no registration required)
(Due to limited space, you must pre register for each Yoga class by texting your name and class time to Tammy at 616-862-4587)
Monday 7:30 - 8:30 pm
Wednesday 7:30 - 8:30 pm
All ages and skill levels are welcome! Masks will be required.
Please bring your own mat.
$10.00/class or purchase an $80.00 punch card good for 10 classes
Please search for Ohana Dance Company on social media for studio updates. Facebook, instagram and youtube.
OHANA DANCE COMPANY COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
- Masks or face shields will be required upon entering the studio.
- Each student will have their temperature checked and hands sanitized upon entering the building. Fever over 100 will not be allowed into the building.
- Students will be led to their classrooms by a teacher or assistant.
- One parent will be allowed into the lobby with Preschool and Kinder age students, but this is not required. No other siblings will be allowed into the building. Parents will be required to wear a face covering if they come inside with their child.
- We are trying to limit the number of parents inside the building in order to abide by the 6 ft distincing rule. If you want to come in and watch your child please let us know prior to class. We will also remove the curtains on the East side of the building so parents can view from the outside. Feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chair and use the grassy area on the West side of the building to wait for your child/children (weather permitting).
- Students will be led back to the front doors after class is complete. Parents will pick up their students at the front door.
- Everything will be sanitized before and after each class. This includes all door handles, dance barres, props etc.
- Teachers will not be able to talk between classes. Please email them if you have any questions or leave a message with the front desk person.
If the executive order changes for the State of Michigan we will re-evaluate and send out new requirements.
Ohana means family.
At Ohana we want kids and adults to feel at home and be apart of our family. We provide a fun safe atmosphere where students are trained proper dance technique. Music that is positive and uplifting will be used along with appropriate dance moves.